I was approached by Jaqui Temperley at Veritas and Associates Ltd to help her create a bespoke range of branding that showcased her brand across her social media feeds.
The intended social media designs were created to help her communicate the company’s values to her clients. Veritas and Associates Ltd have a strong brand reputation for being an excellent coaching and management consultancy company that delivers an “Honest, and Transparent”service.
Creating a consistent visual branding for Veritas and Associates Ltd across all social media platforms will help the band:
• To differentiate the business, making it stand out from the crowd
• Gives the business a personality and identity that people can relate to
• Effectively deliver and reinforces their key messages
• Drives authority and trust in the business
• Drives customer loyalty and brand reputation
• Positioning the brand correctly can help achieve higher prices for the services delivered.
To start the project I met up with Jaqui and discussed some ideas then asked her to complete a detailed project design brief so I can get a full understanding of what is required for this project. Once received, I worked closely with Jaqui to create a number of designs which portrayed their company ethics of:
• High integrity
After reviewing her social media platforms, my first suggestion was to help set up and develop the brand for the following channels to increase her audience:
• Linked In (update Artwork of existing pages)
• Twitter (created a new page with bespoke Artwork)
• YouTube (created a new page with bespoke Artwork)
• Google+ (created a new page with bespoke Artwork)
As with all my designs solutions, I sent over a number of design variations and asked her to choose her favourite and offered to make any alterations (if required), once this was chosen i then created a final version for the social media platforms.
There were Five designs in total, these included:
After much thought and deliberation, Jaqui replied to me with the following response “Thanks for sending through the designs which are all great and it’s really difficult to choose one! However, I think I like version 2 as the business name Veritas is more prominent, and my name/picture is more subtle and it doesn’t shout “one man band!”.
Once this design was confirmed we then had two round of revisions, firstly we to changed a few designs positions and secondly to reduce the design elements to suit the individual social media platforms.
Working in partnership with Jaqui we are now looking to develop her YouTube channel and are looking to create a unique motion graphic template for her video uploads for her client testimonials.