I was tasked to create a marketing package for “The Big Match” which is a charity football match which will takes place each year and raises money for The Brain Tumour and Action for Children Charities.
Integral UK over the last few years have become the main sponsors of the event so we wanted to create various marketing literature and promotional products to increase exposure to the event and our brand sponsorship.
The Big Match took place on Saturday 18th June at Newbury Football Club so we organised a meeting with the main founder of the event “Neil Humphries” two months prior to the event at the venue in Newbury.
After a short meeting to discuss the event requirements, we shot a short interview with Neil so that he could inform the audience of what The Big Match is all about, how people could get involved and where to purchase a ticket from.
Once the footage had been shot I created a short introduction video that was hosted on Integrals YouTube Channel so this can be included in our marketing campaigns through email and social media feeds.
I was also tasked with creating various marketing literature for the event which included:
- Roller Banners
- Feather Flags
- Promotional Flyers
- Magazine Adverts
- Marketing Emails
- Social Media Posts
The event featured a large cast of celebrities, expo’s and members of the public and raises money for The Brain Tumour and Action for Children Charities.
The day will started with the Kidz session which kicks off the day with the next generation of footballers learning new skills and play small sided matches, guided by professional coaches and some ex-pros.
The main event saw the adults take over with a mixture of celebrities, ex-professional players, and local players who have raised money for our two great charities “Action for Children and The Brain Tumour Charity.”
- Jay James – (The X factor)
- Amy Childs – (The Only Way Is Essex)
- Michael Hassini – (The Only Way Is Essex)
- Charlie King – (The Only Way Is Essex)
- Nick Pickard – (Tony Hutchinson on soap opera Hollyoaks)
- Nancy-May Turner – (MTV’s Ex On The Beach)
- Francis Benali – (Southampton FC & Notts Forest)
- Kelly Smith – (Arsenal and England)
- Jimmy Glass – (English former football goalkeeper)
- Chris Whyte – (England, Arsenal and Leeds United)
- Jimmy Carter – (Millwall, Liverpool, Arsenal, Oxford United, Portsmouth)
- Neil ‘Razor’ Ruddock – (English former professional footballer
Project Time Scales
The project was delivered over the two months prior to the event which included creating the original designs, getting quotes, creating and sending emails to design and creating monthly, weekly and daily social media feeds to increase exposure to the event.